Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a global leader in sportsbetting market, providing B2B solutions to some of the biggest and well-known brands around the world.
Established in the early 2000s, this provides an opportunity to join a safe and stable environment, experience worldwide operations, all whilst enabling countless growth opportunities.
If you’re well versed in the modern technology stack and ready to make an impact and help further shape their cutting-edge iGaming platform, this is an opportunity not to miss.
The value you’ll deliver will be appreciated by 100s of clients and millions of players across the globe.
Ready for the challenge?
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks types (OWASP)
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java (more than 3 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework) (more than 2 years)
- Testing frameworks (e.g.e.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock) (more than 2 years)
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate) (more than 2 years)
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle) (more than 2 years)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus, Google Pub/Sub)
- Web Servers
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Spring Frameworks
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Practical commercial experience with:
- Serverless architecture
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 30+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest growing lottery platform. We are looking for Frontend Developer who are very experienced and passionate about modern web applications, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the lottery platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop and improve the lottery platform platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best lottery platform together with your team
- Excellent understanding of mobile web development
- Profound experience with development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
On behalf of NovaFori, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Lead (Full Stack Developer) to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company where the development team is the backbone of the company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team centric philosophy is fundamental to our success with scrum so everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and expected to contribute to all facets of the development process; we share in success when things are going well, and everyone owns the problems when they are not. Each team handles all aspects of delivery for the project they are working on, going from initial requirements all the way through to working shippable software.
About the Client:
NovaFori delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, CarNext, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then NovaFori could be the place for you.
- Write tested, well-structured code that adheres to high-quality standards
- Collaborate with other software development engineers on code reviews and process enhancement
- Work in an Agile environment, embracing changes, considering priorities and business needs
- Collaborate closely with business experts when necessary
- At least 5 years of experience building complex backend applications, and 2 – 3 years working on UX/UI and/or implementing front end technologies
- Skilled individual with full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of GraphQL, .NET fundamentals and C#
- Experience on test-driven development and unit testing frameworks (NUnit for C#, Jest for Typescript, etc.) is a must
- Experience with some front-end framework, especially with React, and alternatively Angular
- Knowledge on cloud-based services (serverless computing, message bus, databases, etc.) preferably with AWS
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL Server or other major relational RDBMS
- Source versioning, branching strategies with git and continuous integration with TFS / Azure DevOps
- Experience with design patterns and demonstrable experience of having devised and worked on complex application architectures
- Advanced level of English
- Experience with .NET Core 2.0 or newer
- Any experience with Couchbase or similar NoSQL DB, RabbitMQ and Elastic Search
- Experience working as a member of an Agile Scrum team
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise
- Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities within a successful growing company
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits