Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is seeking Cloud Security Consultants to be assigned to its office located in Madrid or Barcelona (Spain).
Applicants must have Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering Degree or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
Selected candidates will implement Security Services projects, leveraging our global delivery capability (method, tools, training, assets). #GoSecurity
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in an information security field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Hands-on experience in any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCloud) with focus on security services (i.e. AWS: IAM, KMS, Security Groups, VPC, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, Trusted Advisor, Auto-scaling; Azure: NSG, Storage Service Encryption, Site Recovery, Key Vault, Disk Encryption, Traffic Manager, Log Analytics, Security Center).
- Knowledge of Information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g. ISF, NIST, ISO, Open Security Architecture, Cloud Security Alliance etc.)
- Experience in security requirements gathering, security solutions evaluation and project management oriented.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, including detection, prevention and response tools and processes
- Familiar with Cloud Security Technologies such as CASB, CWPP and CSPM
- Valuable certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA, AWS or Azure Cloud Certifications
Your responsibilities will include:
- Definition of overall cloud security architecture
- Design and implementation of native security controls
- Security requirements gathering and definition
- Security solution proposal, applying Security in depth principle
- Security solutions evaluation, building PoC of innovative products
- Delivery of Cloud Security engagements
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best DevOps Platform Engineer.
A DevOps Platform Engineer is responsible for the definition and implementation of cutting-edge containerized, cloud-native platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, including open source distributions, enterprise distributions and managed services by cloud providers, with a focus on Amazon Web Services EKS, Google GKE and Azure AKS and ARO.
The DevOps engineer does that with a DevOps mindset, bridging together the needs of traditional development and operations teams in a sympathetic, collaborative way.
The DevOps Platform Engineer will provide technical support to development teams, as well as to operations team and any other function (like separate QA or Security teams) wherever the transition to a DevOps model is not completed. The DevOps Platform Engineer works closely with the Technical Architect and the DevOps Lifecycle Engineers, following the guidelines defined and architecture best practices.
As a member of the Architecture Team, the DevOps Platform Engineer will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known platforms, and certifications. The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence the DevOps Platform Engineer will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, the DevOps Lifecycle Engineer will share her knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that a DevOps Platform Engineer should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis (not all of them are required):
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
- Experience with full-stack enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
- Experience with container-based platforms, including installation, configuration and operations at scale.
- Strong presentation skills, mostly interacting with technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
- Passionate to be part of team, exchanging knowledge and expertise both internally and externally.
This is your chance to join a diverse team of people passionate about Big Data.
In good hands - yours! The vast amounts of information that companies collect today can become a valuable asset if strategically managed. We help our clients become more efficient by making the best possible use of data, harnessed by experts to drive a new growth engine of information services.
If you enjoy learning and have a passion for working with new technologies as well as helping clients manage data effectively to generate insight and value, this is the place for you. We're looking for developers at Accenture, the perfect place to continue building your career. Our team is growing so we're always on the lookout for new talent like yours. The opportunities within the exciting digital initiatives we run with our clients are limitless, so you won't lack for inspiration or challenges.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Software development using Big Data technologies.
- Being part of multidisciplinary teams
- Participate in projects for large clients
Are you joining the Big Data | Accenture Technology team? Apply online!
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
What kind of TECHIE are you? If you are a passionate backend world, you are our best techie!
We are looking for Java Backend Developers!
Join us to our Team! We are looking for Java Backend Developers with experience and knowledge in several frameworks like: Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin, Spring Boot... Please, review our vacancy and send you resume!
• IT related degree (Engineering, University Degree or CFGS).
• Relevant experience Development of Java (2 or more years).
• BBDD: SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
Nice to have:
• Experience architecting and developing MICROSERVICES, using Spring Boot and other modern Java technologies.
• Build clean APIs and extend their auto scaling platform services.
• Build and work with No-SQL and SQL based persistence storages (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis…).
• English nice to have, no mandatory.
What you will get from us
• Permanent contract with competitive salary.
• Great benefits such as a health insurance, life insurance and Flexible Salary.
• Flexible working hours with intensive workdays for two months and a half in summer. Different formats for family reconciliation.
• Trainings and certifications.
• You can be a part of our LGTBY Ally employees’ group.
We are looking for Artificial Intelligence Analyst/Sr Analyst/Consultant with at least:
2 years of experience in software development.
· Knowledge in Artificial Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Data Processing, Numerical Analysis and Machine Learning.
· Experience with Linux and Python.
· AI Architecture experience (designing, implementing and training)
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.